December 16, 2014
Tuesday – HSGB @ North Beach – Varsity only @ 7:00
Wednesday – HS-JH Winter concert
Thursday – HSBB vs. North Beach
JHW @ Chehalis – 4:30
Friday – HSGB vs. NWC Lacey – 2 Qtr. JV @ 5:45 Varsity @ 6:30
Saturday – HSBB @ NWC Lacey
HSW @ Wahkiakum
· There is a GEAR UP Family Night before the Winter Concert on Wed, Dec. 17th. We will start at 5:30 and be out by 6:30! GEAR UP Families are provided a baked potato bar for a quick dinner. (As always there is no charge for this dinner) Afterward, parents and students are invited to attend the Raymond High School Junior Senior High Winter Concert! See you at 5:30, we'll be out by 6:30. Band students need to report to Mrs. Bailey by 6:40. If you are in band, remember... Mrs. Bailey says "WEAR ALL BLACK!"
· Thursday, Dec. 18th, all Sophomores will attend a multi-district assembly at the Raymond Theater. They will have Pizza for lunch, some great speakers, as well as an Alumni advisory panel for College and Career Q&A. Weather permitting we'll be walking to the Theater at 9:45, students will leave the Theater at 1:00 PM and should be in class shortly after.
· JHBB paperwork meeting today at 11:15 in Mr. Helvie's classroom.
· Food Bowl is now in swing. This is a class competition and the winning class will receive an awesome treat! Please bring your canned food into the high school office or make a cash donation to support our local food bank. $1 equals 1 pound. It will go until next Wednesday the 17th.
· Deadline to purchase your yearbook is this Friday December 19th. The cost is $40. Please play Jana in the office.
All School Detention: Bailey
Bus Duty: Bivens
Breakfast: Tuesday – Yogurt, strawberry graham, applesauce cup, milk
Wednesday – Cheese quesadilla, pears, juice, milk
Thursday – French toast sticks, sausage patty
Friday – Cereal, muffin, pineapple, milk
Lunch: Tuesday – Hamburger or club wrap, apple slices, carrots, baked beans, milk
Wednesday – Mac& Cheese, green beans, mandarin oranges, roll, milk
Thursday – Tacos, corn, oranges, carrots, milk
Friday – Pepperoni pizza, corn, pineapple, carrots, cookie, milk