March 31, 2015
Wednesday – JHT vs. Naselle, North River, South Bend, Taholah
Thursday – HST @ Rainier
HSG @ North Beach
· There will be an ASB meeting today during lunch. Please release all ASB members at 12:29.
· There are a limited supply of Raymond Beanies for sale in the office. They are $15.00.
· There was an Ipod found on the bus. If you have lost one please check in the high school office.
· There will be a Peer Helper Meeting today during lunch in Mr. Londino's classroom. All peer helpers who are interest in attending the Youth Mental Health First Aid Training/Field trip are required to attend.
· Register today for the 3v3 basketball tournament at Raymond High School on April 17th and 18th. Registration forms will be in the office. Please contact Alan Phansisay or Derek Rask for more information.
· Register today for the 2nd Annual Run Bright that will be held at Raymond High School on April 25th. Registration forms are in the office. Please contact Ben Meade or go to Run Bright 1k/ 5k/ 10k on Facebook for more information.
· Thursday there will be a sophomore class meeting at 12:10 in Mrs. Jordan's room.
· GEAR UP FAMILY NIGHT IS tonight @ 5:30PM in Mrs. Silvernail's room. GEAR UP sophomores will be hosting a College Access information and PIZZA night for RHS families. No charge of course. Hope to see you there!
· Spring sports pictures will be today starting at 2:10.
· Jostens will be here on April 6th at 10:58 to deliver graduation items, caps and gowns.
· The carriage museum is having an open house on April 25th from 3:00PM to 7:30PM. They are looking for 4-7 students to help with the open house. If you are interested or would like more information please contact Colleen Nissell at 942-7513 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All School Detention: Cavender
Bus Duty: Koski
Breakfast: Tuesday – Pancake sausage on stick, syrup, pears, sunflower seeds, milk
Wednesday – Breakfast wrap, sunflower seeds, mixed fruit, milk
Thursday – Breakfast pizza, pears, sunflower seeds, milk
Friday – Breakfast burrito, apricots, cereal, milk
Lunch: Tuesday – Hamburger or ham wrap, baked beans, apple, corn, milk
Wednesday – Beef dippers, rice, mandarin oranges, green beans, milk
Thursday – Sweet & sour chicken, rice, pineapple, green beans, milk
Friday – Cheese pizza, mandarin oranges, broccoli, carrots, milk