October 30, 2015
Weekly Events: Saturday – CC Districts @ Onalaska
HS Volleyball vs. Onalaska – 10:00 AM
· There will be an ASB meeting today during lunch in Mrs. Silvernail's room. Please release all ASB members at 12:29.
· Equality Club meeting in Mrs. Probasco's room during lunch today.
· JV volleyball uniforms and equipment are due to Mrs. Collins no later than Wednesday of next week.
· Don't forget about the dance and haunted hallway is tonight! Come see what the spooky seniors have up their sleeve for you guys. Invite all your friends from Valley and South Bend as well. The cost is $3 and it will get you into the dance and one time through the haunted hallway, or $5 for unlimited times through the haunted hallway.
· A red blanket was used to help the freshman bake sale at homecoming. If it is yours, please pick it up from Mr. Norton.
· Seniors: Baby pictures and quotes are due November 3rd. Please get them to Mrs. Jordan or Sophie by that date.
· It's time to purchase your yearbook. Deadline is December 18th and the cost is $40. Please pay Jana in her office.
All School Detention: Londino
Bus Duty: Lund
Breakfast: Friday – Yogurt & granola, blueberry muffins, pears, milk
Lunch: Friday – Pepperoni pizza, pineapple, corn, pudding, milk