April 29, 2016
Saturday – HS Track @ Shelton
· SADD members remember to turn in your permission slips to Mr. O'Brien today.
· On May 4th all Seniors will be taking the GHC Placement Exam in the computer Lab. Exams are from 9:30-10:24 and 1:30 - 3:00. Exam usually lasts for 1 hour but can sometimes run into the next hour.
· Attention ALL students that are running for an ASB position for next year along with the current ASB members, we will have a meeting during lunch in Mrs. Silvernail's room.
· Students who have a valid drivers license and would like to have a job working for the lunch program this summer, please pick up an application in the district office. Applications will be accepted until Friday May 6th.
· High school volleyball players who plan on attending camp this summer paperwork is due to Mr. Swogger or Mrs. Collins on Monday May 2nd or before. I will let you know amounts owed by the end of the week.
· Attention Seniors!! Your 10 senior slideshow pictures are due on May 9th. Please get hem into Mrs. Jordan, Maddie, or Abril as soon as possible.
· Prom tickets are now on Sale. Prices are $25 for a single $40 for a couple. Please see Jana to purchase your tickets. Prom is Saturday, May 7th.
· TAC would like to invite all prom attendees to the After Prom Party May 7th from 11:00-1:00am in the South Bend Cafeteria. Come and enjoy a photo booth, breakfast, lip sync battle, pancake decorating contest, crafts, ping pong tournament and glow capture the flag! Free admission to prom attendees. If you are not attending prom but would like to volunteer please see Mrs. Owen.
· Attention all students planning on going on the REAL field trip to Seaside on May 6th: Your permission slips are due to Mrs. Jordan no later than May 2nd.
All School Detention: Bailey
Bus Duty: O'Brien
Breakfast: Friday – Cereal, yogurt, mixed fruit, milk
Lunch: Friday – Pepperoni pizza, corn, pineapple, cookie, milk