April 30, 2018
Weekly Events: Tuesday – HS Baseball vs. South Bend – Double Header (3:00 start)
HS Softball vs. South Bend – Double Header (3:00 start)
HS Track @ Ilwaco
Wednesday – JH Track home meet
Thursday– HS Track @ North Beach
HS Baseball vs. LCA – Double Header (3:00 start)
HS Softball @ Rainier – Double Header
• Volleyball camp paperwork is due Wednesday. Please get paperwork turned in to Mr. Swogger and money to Jana before then.
• SADD members who are attending the SADD Retreat on Wednesday need to get their permission slips to Jana by today.
• Tomorrow is ALOHA SHIRT DAY. Celebrate spring's arrival by wearing a Hawaiian shirt!
• Today there is a HS Boys basketball fundraiser meeting in Mr. Rask's room at 2:30. If you are planning on participating in our summer basketball program, please attend this meeting.
• Looking to rent a tuxedo for prom? Wednesday afterschool at 3:00 in Mrs. Silvernail's classroom, Susie Smith will be here to help you choose your tux and measure you.
• Prom tickets are now available to purchase. The cost is $40.00 for a couple and $25.00 for a single. Prom is Saturday May 12th at the Willapa Harbor Community Center from 8:00PM to 11:00PM.
• Another summer job opportunity: Pacific County Department of Public Works is hiring for the summer. You must be 17 years old. Applications are in the office or you can find them on their website. Please return them ASAP to 211 Commercial Street.
• Are you looking for a great summer job? The Pacific County Dept. of Community Development is hiring students ages 14-18 years of age for litter control. For more information come to the high school office.
• The OR Nevitt Memorial Swimming Pool has dropped off applications in the high school for summer time help. Applications are due Friday.
• Attention all 10th and 11th grade young ladies and gentlemen. 2018 Pacific County Fair Court Packets are in the High School Office. Great way to give back to your community and earn hours. Help support the Pacific County Fair!
• Don't miss out, order your yearbook for $50.00 and can be paid for in Jana's office.
All School Detention: Ms. Bell
Breakfast: Monday– Pop tarts, sunflower seeds, peaches, milk
Tuesday – French toast, pear, string cheese, milk
Wednesday – Cereal, fruit cup, sunflower seeds, milk
Thursday – Breakfast wrap, string cheese, pears, milk
Friday – Scrambled eggs, cereal, apricots, milk
Lunch: Monday – Chicken tortilla soup, carrots, oranges, chips, milk
Tuesday – Cooks Choice
Wednesday – BBQ Pork, baked beans, peaches, carrots, milk
Thursday – Ravioli, breadstick, green beans, apple, milk
Friday – Pizza rippers, pineapple, corn, rice krispy treat, milk