May 31, 2018
• Junior High Cheer tryouts are coming! Tryout packets are available in the office. Be sure to put your name on the sign up sheet.
• Community Service Opportunity: The Raymond pool is seeking people to help get the pool ready for summer. If you can attend be at the pool at noon on Sunday.
• Tonight at 6:30 will be the Spring Sports Banquet for both high school and junior high in the commons.
• Seniors please let Mrs. Webber know if you have received any scholarships! If you do not let her know, they will not be announced at graduation.
• There is a brief athletics interest survey that has been sent to your email. Please complete the survey as soon as possible. Every student in grades 7-12 needs to participate in this survey.
• Students attending Running Start and/or Grays Harbor College next fall: We will have a representative from GHC here today during 5th and 6th period to register students for fall courses. Please let Mrs. Silvernail, or Mrs. Webber know if you are going to attend!
• Sports physicals will be offered again here at the school. They will be on June 8th.
• Don't miss out, order your yearbook for $50.00 and can be paid for in Jana's office.
All School Detention: Ms. Bell
Breakfast: Thursday – Breakfast burrito, pear, string cheese, milk
Friday – Pop tart, sunflower seeds, applesauce cup, milk
Lunch: Thursday – Chicken burger, chips, carrots, apple, milk
Friday – Pizza pocket, chips, carrots, fruit, milk