April 14, 2017
Weekly Events: Friday – HS Track in Eugene, OR – Qualifiers Only
• Attention all talent show participants, There will be a rehearsal at 6:00 today in the cafeteria. If you have and questions contact Mikayla Collins. Please make sure to attend rehearsal.
• Tonight the 8th grade class is hosting a dance for grades 7-9. The cost is $3 and will go from 7:00PM to 10:00PM.
• Tuesday April 25th from 4PM -6PM Jensen's will be here for tuxedo rentals for prom. This will take place in Mrs. Silvernail's room.
• Attention all students 7-12!!! You are invited to attend a showing of the 2016 version of The Jungle Book. All you have to do is get a permission slip from your 1st period teacher, get it signed by your 5th and 6th period teachers, and show up to the commons 5th period today. Bring your permission slip and $5! The movie begins at 1:15 so don't be late! All proceeds from this event will go to charity.
• Prom tickets are now on sale. The cost is $40.00 for a couple and $25.00 for a single. See Jana for purchasing.
All School Detention: Mrs. Coty
Bus Duty: Mr. Newbill
Breakfast: Friday – Ham & cheese bar, hash brown, juice, milk
Lunch: Friday – Grilled cheese, chips, apple slices, carrots, milk