June 9, 2015
· There will be an ASB meeting during lunch today in Mrs. Silvernail's room.
· There will be a Peer Helper Initiation party this Wednesday June 10th at 3:15 in Mrs. Silvernail's Classroom. If you are not a Peer Helper you are welcome to attend the party and discuss upcoming TAC events! Come and enjoy some FREE pizza and make a difference in your community!
· On Wednesday, each class will be required to come to the library to do your pre-scheduling for next years courses with Mrs. Webber and Mr. Vetter. 1st period: New Freshman, 3rd Period: New Juniors, 4th Period: New Seniors 5th Period: New Sophomores. Students will be released at the bell to the library and required to go back to their classroom when finished.
· There will be a brief Wrestling Meeting for all Junior High, High School, and anyone that are interested in wrestling next year in Mr. Enslow's room in the Elementary, tomorrow at 8:10 in the morning, before school.
· The O.R. Nevitt swimming pool will be opening June 14th. The summer swim season means a variety of activities at our local pool. Registration forms are in the office for following: Swim lessons, swim team, and water aerobics. Please take a registration form, fill it out and have a parent/guardian sign if you are under 18 and return either by mail or at the open registration on Saturday, June 13th from 9:00 AM – Noon at the pool.
· All track athletes need to turn in there uniforms to Mr. Tully ASAP.
· There are extra annuals for sale in the office. Annuals are $40.
All School Detention: Bell
Bus Duty: Tully
Breakfast: Tuesday – Pancake on stick, string cheese, applesauce, milk
Wednesday – Blueberry muffin, cereal apricots, milk
Thursday – Honey bun, cereal, apple, milk
Lunch: Tuesday – Burrito, refried beans, green beans, oranges, milk
Wednesday – Hot dog, chips, apple, carrots, cookie, milk
Thursday – Last day of school – NO LUNCH