April 30, 2015
Thursday – HST @ Ocosta
HSG @ Life Christian
Saturday – Tri-District Prom
· Staff and Students, please remember to respond to the survey that was emailed to your school account last Monday. It will close at the end of the week.
· There will be a SADD meeting today at 12:10 in Mr. O'Brien's room to discuss the upcoming retreat.
· There will a Peer Helper meeting in Mr. Londino's room today at lunch.
· If you are a senior or junior and have purchased prom tickets, please stop by the office to vote for your prom court.
· The Washington State Patrol is hosting a Youth Law Enforcement Camp to be held at the Washington State Patrol Academy in Shelton from July 19-25. The camp provides selected high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to explore various job opportunities in the law enforcement field. Students are given a hands-on experience on the WSP drive course and tactical firing range and will get to work with forensics, SWAT, communications, K-9 and many police functions. For information see Mrs.Webber or Mr. Vetter.
· There are Pacific County Fair Court packets available in the office for Sophomores and Juniors. There will me an informational meeting on Friday at12:10 in the conference room for anyone interested in being a part of the new fair court.
· The Relay For Life is hosting a penny drive, there are jars marked for each class in the high school office. Pennies count for your class, and silver change counts against your class. The class that raises the most money by May 15th will win an ice cream party.
· JH Cheer signups for the 15-16 school year is in the high school office. Practices will be May 4,5,7,8,and 12th from 5:00-7:00. Tryout is on May 18th at 5:00.
· Blankets and animal food donations: April 7th-May 23rd. Please bring little old or new blankets; old or new towels; new bags or cans of dog food, cat food, puppy food, and kitten food. It's class competition! The class that brings in the most food and the separate class that brings in the most blankets will get a special prize in June. Make sure you label it with your grade.
· TAC is hosting an After Prom Party. Saturday May 2nd from 11:10-1:30. The event will have carnival games, karaoke, photo booth, ping pong tournament, food and tons of prizes! Admission is Free to Prom Participants. If you are in grades 9-12th and are not going to prom but would like to attend the After Prom Party you may volunteer. Please see Mrs. Owen in the front office for more details.
All School Detention: Bailey
Bus Duty: O'Brien
Breakfast: Thursday – Oatmeal to go, string cheese, banana, milk
Friday – Blueberry muffin, cereal, apricots, milk
Lunch: Thursday – Chicken nuggets, breadstick, sweet potato fries, peaches, milk
Friday – Corn dog, pears, baked beans, cauliflower, milk