May 30, 2017
• Seniors: Please pay Jana for your carnation order by Wednesday.
• Seniors: If you have received scholarships of any kind from your college or elsewhere, please let Mrs. Webber know ASAP so they can be awarded at graduation.
• All sophomores and those juniors who have not passed the ELA test need to report directly to the flex center at the start of the day on both Wednesday and Thursday. Bring your computer, your headphones, and your charger.
• Wednesday there will be a 7th grade class meeting in Ms. Thinh's room at 1:05.
• Thursday there will be an ASB meeting in Mrs. Silvernail's room during lunch. Please release current members and next years members at 12:29.
All School Detention: Mr. Tully
Bus Duty: Mrs. Spoor
Breakfast: Tuesday – Breakfast burrito, oranges, string cheese, milk
Wednesday – Breakfast sandwich, peaches, sunflower seeds, milk
Thursday – Muffin, cereal, mixed fruit, milk
Friday – Breakfast pizza, pineapple, sunflower seeds, milk
Lunch: Tuesday – Mac & Cheese, mixed fruit, carrots, roll, milk
Wednesday – Pizza, pineapple, green beans, cookie, milk
Thursday – Egg roll, rice, carrots, oranges, milk
Friday – Riblet sandwich, fries, apples, cookie, milk