October 12, 2017
Weekly Events: Thursday – HSVB vs. Ilwaco – C-Ssquad starts at 5:00
JHFB @ South Bend
Friday – HSFB vs. Ocosta – Homecoming – White Out Game
• Don't forget to purchase your yearbooks for $40.00. You can purchase them in Jana's office.
• HAVA needs volunteers to help at the shelter. If you need community service or just love working with animals, please stop by on Wednesday 3-6 or Saturday 10-2 to fill out a volunteer application. Located at 421 2nd Street in downtown Raymond.
• Community service opportunity: The Raymond Elementary PTO is putting on a Fall Carnival, Friday, November 17th. Help is needed with set-up, running booths, and clean-up. The time commitment would be from 4-8pm (carnival is 5:30-7:30). If you are interested in volunteering, please call, text or email: Sarah Angelovich 719-250-2836
• A representative from Whitworth College will be here to speak on Friday the 13th at 9:30 in Mrs. Silvernail's classroom. Interested Seniors and other students are invited and may attend if arrangements with teachers have been made.
• If you are interested in high school knowledge bowl please see Mr. Lanka or Mrs. Spoor, we need at least 5 students to be able to field a team. We will be holding a meeting soon.
• There will be a Blood Drive on October 27th from 9 AM to 2 PM. You must be 16 years old with parents consent, or at least 18 years old without. If you are interested there are forms and a sign up sheet in the office. Please turn in forms to Mrs.Silvernail or MaKenna Williams.
• Don't miss out on the Jazz Choir Show Night this Saturday at 6:00 PM and Sunday at 2:00 PM. Tickets for the show are only $7.00. Stop by the choir room to purchase your ticket.
• There will be a Junior Class meeting in Mr. Newbill's room, a Sophomore Class meeting in Mrs. Spoor's, and a Senior Class meeting in Mrs. Silvernail's room at 2:35. Please check into your 7th period class before heading to your meetings.
Bus Duty: Ms. Bell
All School Detention: Ms. Thinh
Breakfast: Thursday – Breakfast burrito, apricots, juice, milk
Friday – Oatmeal bar, peaches, string cheese, milk
Lunch: Thursday – Salsbury steak, gravy, potato bakers, roll, milk
Friday – Taco, refried beans, peas & carrots, milk