June 1, 2017
• Seniors: Please pay Jana for your carnation orders today.
• Seniors: If you have received scholarships of any kind from your college or elsewhere, please let Mrs. Webber know ASAP so they can be awarded at graduation.
• All sophomores and those juniors who have not passed the ELA test need to report directly to the flex center at the start of the day on both today. Bring your computer, your headphones, and your charger.
• Today there is an ASB meeting in Mrs. Silvernail's room during lunch. Please release current members and next years members at 12:29.
• There will be a cross country meeting in Mr. Tully's room at 8:10 on Friday morning. If you are interested in cross country, you'll want to be attend this meeting.
• If you are a high school track athlete, and you haven't turned in your uniform, you need to do so as soon as possible in order to avoid the fine list.
• The JH/HS spring sports banquet will be June 7th at 6:30pm in the commons.
• Sports physicals will be offered at the school on June 12th. Physical forms will be handed out soon with more information.
All School Detention: Mr. Tully
Bus Duty: Mrs. Spoor
Breakfast: Thursday – Muffin, cereal, mixed fruit, milk
Friday – Breakfast pizza, pineapple, sunflower seeds, milk
Lunch: Thursday – Egg roll, rice, carrots, oranges, milk
Friday – Riblet sandwich, fries, apples, cookie, milk