June 2, 2017
• Seniors: If you have received scholarships of any kind from your college or elsewhere, please let Mrs. Webber know ASAP so they can be awarded at graduation.
• Attention all students: Your yearbooks are ready to be picked up in Mrs. Jordan's classroom. They can be picked up in between classes or during 3rd and 4th period. If you did not purchase one, there may still be some available. Stay tuned.
• If you are a high school track athlete, and you haven't turned in your uniform, you need to do so as soon as possible in order to avoid the fine list.
• The JH/HS spring sports banquet will be June 7th at 6:30pm in the commons.
• Sports physicals will be offered at the school on June 12th. Physical forms will be handed out soon with more information.
All School Detention: Mr. Tully
Bus Duty: Mrs. Spoor
Breakfast: Friday – Breakfast pizza, pineapple, sunflower seeds, milk
Lunch: Friday – Riblet sandwich, fries, apples, cookie, milk