February 4, 2019
Weekly Events: Monday – JHBB @ South Bend
Tuesday – HSGB vs. Napavine @ 5:30 HSBB vs. Morton White Pass following girls game
Wednesday – JHBB @ Naselle
Friday – JHBB vs. Naselle
Saturday – HS Wrestling Regionals @ Adna – 10:00 Start
• Prices for the district basketball games are $7 for adults and $5 for seniors and students w/ ASB cards.
• There will be no sewing group today due to the shortened classes.
• Tuesday there will be 7th grade class meeting in Mrs. Spoor's classroom during 7th period.
• If you are interested in purchasing a Raymond shirt or sweatshirt, order forms are in the office. Order forms and payment will be due by the end of school on February 15th.
• If you are interested in participating in golf this spring, please sign up on the sheet located on Mr. Tully's door. We are trying to determine if there is enough interest to have a team this year.
• There will be a blood drive on February 19th from 9:00 – 3:00. If you are 16 or older and would like to donate, permission slips are available in the office. If you have any questions please contact Kolin Koski.
• Need community service? Earn money for your class or clubs by signing up to work in concessions. There are available days to sign up see Jana.
All School Detention: Ms. Gallegos
Breakfast: Monday – French toast, juice, apple sauce, milk
Tuesday – Biscuits, sausage, peaches, milk
Wednesday – Pancake wrap, pears, milk
Thursday – Eggs, English muffin, fresh fruit, milk
Friday – Blueberry muffin, cheese stick, juice, milk
Lunch: Monday – Pizza, pineapple, green beans, milk
Tuesday – Chicken nuggets, peas, peaches, roll, milk
Wednesday – Chicken bacon ranch penne, corn, pears, milk
Thursday – Port loin, garlic bread, carrots, oranges, milk
Friday – Hamburger, cauliflower, fresh mixed fruit, milk