February 5, 2019
Weekly Events: Tuesday – HSGB vs. Napavine – 5:30 start with
HSBB vs. Morton White Pass to follow.
Wednesday – JHBB @ Naselle
Friday – JHBB vs. Naselle
• Prices for the district basketball games are $7 for adults and $5 for seniors and students w/ ASB cards.
• There will be a 7th grade class meeting in Mrs. Spoor's classroom and a Junior Class meeting in Ms. Bowie's classroom today during 7th period.
• If you are interested in purchasing a Raymond shirt or sweatshirt, order forms are in the office. Order forms and payment will be due by the end of school on February 15th.
• If you are interested in participating in golf this spring, please sign up on the sheet located on Mr. Tully's door. We are trying to determine if there is enough interest to have a team this year.
• There will be a blood drive on February 19th from 9:00 – 3:00. If you are 16 or older and would like to donate, permission slips are available in the office. If you have any questions please contact Kolin Koski.
All School Detention: Ms. Gallegos
Breakfast: Tuesday – Biscuits, sausage, peaches, milk
Wednesday – Pancake wrap, pears, milk
Thursday – Eggs, English muffin, fresh fruit, milk
Friday – Blueberry muffin, cheese stick, juice, milk
Lunch: Tuesday – Chicken nuggets, peas, peaches, roll, milk
Wednesday – Chicken bacon ranch penne, corn, pears, milk
Thursday – Port loin, garlic bread, carrots, oranges, milk
Friday – Hamburger, cauliflower, fresh mixed fruit, milk