February 8, 2019
Weekly Events: Friday – JHBB vs. Naselle
Saturday – HS Wrestling Regionals @ Adna – 10:00 AM
• There will a postseason boys basketball meeting in Mr. Rask's classroom after school today. Please bring your team issued basketball gear to be turned in.
• There is a Driver's Ed schedule posted on the window of the high school office.
• Congratulations to all of the musicians who represented RHS at district solo/ensemble competition last weekend. The participants were Shayn Sath, Brooke Bednarek, Lisa Finne, and Genevieve Sarritch. Every one worked hard and played beautifully. Congratulations to Brooke for her performance on the flute which earned her the position of first alternate in the state competition.
• Mrs. Schmidt would like to give a big shout out and thank you to the Raymond Seagull Pep band for their outstanding performances during the regular basketball season and throughout the playoffs. The audience and the teams appreciate your support as they battle on the court and your willingness to give up your time to show that support is duly noted!
• If you are interested in purchasing a Raymond shirt or sweatshirt, order forms are in the office. Order forms and payment will be due by the end of school on February 15th.
• If you are interested in participating in golf this spring, please sign up on the sheet located on Mr. Tully's door. We are trying to determine if there is enough interest to have a team this year.
• There will be a blood drive on February 19th from 9:00 – 3:00. If you are 16 or older and would like to donate, permission slips are available in the office. If you have any questions please contact Kolin Koski.
All School Detention: Ms. Gallegos
Breakfast: Friday – Blueberry muffin, cheese stick, juice, milk
Lunch: Friday – Hamburger, cauliflower, fresh mixed fruit, milk