February 6, 2019
Weekly Events: Wednesday – HSGB vs. Toledo @ Rochester High School @ 7:30
JHBB @ Naselle
Friday – JHBB vs. Naselle
Saturday – HS Wrestling Regionals @ Adna – 10:00 AM
• There is a Driver's Ed schedule posted on the window of the high school office.
• ADVANCED BAND STUDENTS: Please check your student emails and take the survey from the Google link listed there before 11:00 AM.
• There will be a short baseball meeting in the gym at 2:30 today.
• If you are interested in purchasing a Raymond shirt or sweatshirt, order forms are in the office. Order forms and payment will be due by the end of school on February 15th.
• If you are interested in participating in golf this spring, please sign up on the sheet located on Mr. Tully's door. We are trying to determine if there is enough interest to have a team this year.
• There will be a blood drive on February 19th from 9:00 – 3:00. If you are 16 or older and would like to donate, permission slips are available in the office. If you have any questions please contact Kolin Koski.
All School Detention: Ms. Gallegos
Breakfast: Wednesday – Pancake wrap, pears, milk
Thursday – Eggs, English muffin, fresh fruit, milk
Friday – Blueberry muffin, cheese stick, juice, milk
Lunch: Wednesday – Chicken bacon ranch penne, corn, pears, milk
Thursday – Port loin, garlic bread, carrots, oranges, milk
Friday – Hamburger, cauliflower, fresh mixed fruit, milk